Embroidery Magic 2 by Pantograms is a lettering and digitizing software package
designed for use by home and entry-level commercial embroiderers.
What Can It Do?
- Text generator that allows the user to automatically digitize fonts at different sizes, use up to three different types of underlay, and determine settings appropriate for various embroidery needs.
- Digitizing tools allow for running stitch, column fill, complex fill, and variations for each digitizing tool.
- Graphics can be imported in 17 different formats.
- Image modification settings allow the user to scale, mirror, or rotate the image with the software.
- Real View allows you to view and print designs in realistic view on 114 different fabrics.
- Additional fabric choices can be added to the fabric choices by scanning a fabric and saving the scan as a bmp image within the fabrics folder.
- Editing tools make it easy to cut, copy, paste, scale, rotate, or mirror an object or a complete design.
- The design database lets you store and sort designs by category, creator, or customer and it maintains thread color and pricing options.
- 100 Dakota Collectible stock embroidery designs are included with the program.
- Additional font packs are available to increase the variety of fonts that can be used with the software.